Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.951 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,808 (Mex$ 14,520) in Ciudad Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)