Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.916 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,275 (Mex$ 16,683) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (41 minutes ago)