Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.872 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,490 (Mex$ 6,297) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (35 minutes ago)