Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.946 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,618 (Mex$ 10,172) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)