Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 32% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 8,109 (Bs 112,452,254) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 2.00 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)