Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 8,924 (Bs 33,912,333) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)