Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 32% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 8,149 (Bs 54,647,083) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)