Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.767 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 148% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,641 (Bs 7,722) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,321 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 10,000,000 ₩ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,474 (about 2 hours ago)