Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00061 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 30% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 7,500 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 5,238 (Bs 8,585,538) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (1 minute ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Ayutthaya costs 100 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (35 minutes ago)