Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00321 EGP / PYG
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,532 (2,345,085 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (about 1 hour ago)