Cost of living comparison between Ciudad del Este, Paraguay and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00157 EGP / PYG
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,068 (1,954,245 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)