Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00317 EGP / PYG
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,107 (3,187,254 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 28 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £134 (about 1 hour ago)