Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00328 EGP / PYG
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,464 (1,056,322 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)