Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 10,008 (Bs 43,991,295) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)