Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28962 EGP / VES *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,349 (73,715 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (40 minutes ago)