Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.805 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 140% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,493 (Bs 4,152) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,290 (37 minutes ago)