Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.644 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,253 (€303) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (31 minutes ago)