Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.034 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,577 (€313) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (39 minutes ago)