Cost of living in Cimahi, Indonesia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cimahi (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,542 (Rp 9,114,757) in Cimahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)