Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30347 EGP / MZN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 97% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,699 (78,093 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Swansea costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)