Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29387 EGP / MZN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 91% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,953 (78,106 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)