Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01554 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,447 (₩543,694) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 938 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in St. John's, NL costs C$8 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 210,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)