Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01375 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,487 (₩253,649) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bansko costs 5.20 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (25 minutes ago)