Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01657 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,932 (₩478,801) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 45,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)