Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01611 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,625 (₩411,286) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (about 1 hour ago)