Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.545 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,079 (24,004 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (about 1 hour ago)