Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.523 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,856 (7,370 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (40 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)