Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.898 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 196% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,152 (NZ$1,562) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)