Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.690 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 139% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,110 (NZ$2,452) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)