Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 607 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.326 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 213% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,787 (NZ$864) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)