Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.778 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,124 (24,583 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (34 minutes ago)