Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.810 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,466 (22,809 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Singapore costs SGD $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $29,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Midland, Texas costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)