Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.800 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,631 (20,786 Kč) in Chomutov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)