Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21313 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,094 (Taka 70,821) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)