Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22327 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,836 (Taka 21,661) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)