Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21824 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,790 (Taka 26,532) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (about 1 hour ago)