Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21317 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,040 (Taka 70,552) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)