Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.899 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,474 (1,830 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (30 minutes ago)