Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.972 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,775 (2,928 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)