Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.758 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,780 (6,702 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)