Cost of living in Chingola, Zambia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.792 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chingola (Zambia) is 103% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,377 (13,602 Kwacha) in Chingola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Grand Cayman costs CI$75 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luxembourg costs €1.24 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vienna costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元14 (about 1 hour ago)