Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.369 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,988 (S/. 2,605) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (41 minutes ago)