Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.584 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,153 (S/. 744) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)