Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.476 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,891 (S/. 1,258) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (15 minutes ago)