Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.967 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,184 (Mex$ 3,294) in Chilpancingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toowoomba costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)