Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.871 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,563 (Mex$ 5,237) in Chilpancingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (42 minutes ago)