Cost of living comparison between Chilpancingo, Mexico and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47837 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,076 (Mex$ 6,429) in Chilpancingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)