Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02679 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 77% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,437 (CH$165,632) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Suva costs 7,000 FJ$ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (39 minutes ago)