Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.485 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,847 (S/. 2,889) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)