Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.532 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,989 (15,015 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (30 minutes ago)