Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.563 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,763 (26,244 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)