Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.543 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,103 (31,493 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)