Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 438 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,115 (11,520 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)