Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,218 (15,407 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,200 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (24 minutes ago)