Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.531 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,304 (17,520 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $1,816 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (about 2 hours ago)