Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.559 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,442 (33,015 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)