Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.550 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,843 (32,446 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)