Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.694 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,574 (8,032₴) in Chernivtsi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)