Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,605 (8,440₴) in Chernivtsi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)