Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 5,438 (8,151₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barranquilla costs COL$72,000,000 (40 minutes ago)