Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.696 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah you would need to make just about E£ 5,742 (8,251₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (37 minutes ago)