Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.645 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is about the same as in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,474 (20,902₴) in Cherkasy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)