Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.750 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 90% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,937 (元2,158) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (36 minutes ago)