Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.618 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 91% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,170 (元2,739) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)