Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.641 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 89% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,373 (元3,928) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨220 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (about 1 hour ago)