Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 306%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.756 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 80% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,570 (€1,039) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)