Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 311%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.943 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 84% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,982 (€1,145) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)