Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 284%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 20.338 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 77% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,263 (€1,046) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)