Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29870 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,730 (руб 29,227) in Chelyabinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 2 hours ago)