Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30351 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,993 (руб 23,042) in Cheboksary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dili costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (42 minutes ago)