Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.407 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 116% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,925 (C$1,934) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 40 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)