Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.924 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 119% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,109 (C$1,731) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)