Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 313%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.730 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 223% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,403 ($1,094) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)