Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 327%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 445 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.135 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 244% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,570 ($1,024) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,400 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (28 minutes ago)