Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.175 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,462 (R$ 3,568) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)