Cost of living comparison between Chapeco, Brazil and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.144 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 78% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,438 (R$ 863) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)