Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.954 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco (Mexico) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,898 (Mex$ 17,705) in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)