Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.825 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 125% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,368 (€594) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)