Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.730 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 74% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,118 (元5,171) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$500 (37 minutes ago)