Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.778 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,909 (元7,528) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)