Cost of living in Changzhi, China vs Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.606 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,640 (7,152元) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Acapulco costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cúcuta costs COL$1,453 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)