Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01560 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 203% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,278 (₩1,107,516) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,700 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)