Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01590 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 212% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,043 (₩1,197,525) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,100 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (26 minutes ago)