Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01632 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 148% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,253 (₩1,669,770) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)