Cost of living comparison between Changsha, China and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.307 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,697 (元3,594) in Changsha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (44 minutes ago)