Cost of living in Changde, China compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.622 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changde (China) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,705 (元1,795) in Changde to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)