Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25144 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,499 (₨61,642) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)