Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27055 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,426 (₨34,842) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,900 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (43 minutes ago)