Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26089 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,199 (₨62,092) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 5,000,000 Gs (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 470 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Iasi costs 4,000 lei (33 minutes ago)