Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.562 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 103% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,206 (27,063 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)