Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.523 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 108% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,212 (9,963 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)