Cost of living comparison between Chaiyaphum, Thailand and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49423 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 102% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 5,038 (10,193 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (38 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (39 minutes ago)