Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 105% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,486 (21,403 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)