Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.053 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,509 (€784) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 11,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)