Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.734 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,215 (€879) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)