Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.851 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 67% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,013 (23,515 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 30 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)