Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.812 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 92% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,727 (13,208 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,600 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)