Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.937 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,364 (Mex$ 17,456) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)