Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.992 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,501 (Mex$ 8,572) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,800 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$850 (about 1 hour ago)