Cost of living comparison between Celaya, Mexico and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47574 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,949 (Mex$ 8,302) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (25 minutes ago)