Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.881 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 3,452 (Mex$ 3,920) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (43 minutes ago)