Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 341%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.700 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 167% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 6,668 ($357) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Beirut costs 2,500 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (15 minutes ago)