Cost of living comparison between Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States and Al Mansurah, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.858 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 91% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 4,775 ($539) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 2,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)