Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 258%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.650 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 129% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,174 ($973) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rimini costs €550 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)