Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 261%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.670 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,113 ($1,421) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (6 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)