Cost of living comparison between Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States and Al Mansurah, Egypt
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.550 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 139% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,966 ($511) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,750 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sousse costs 100 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)