Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,562 ($1,432) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (35 minutes ago)