Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 282%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 220 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.070 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 145% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 7,662 ($424) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 3,125 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)