Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33972 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,279 (Php50,863) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)