Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34301 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,019 (Php26,292) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,500 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (40 minutes ago)