Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36028 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 71% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,246 (Php28,438) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 6,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)