Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34502 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 65% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 8,765 (Php25,405) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 5,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Anchorage, Alaska costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)