Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.679 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 204% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,179 (€1,023) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 7,300 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)