Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Al Mansurah, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.908 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mansurah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 150% more expensive than in Al Mansurah (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,442 (€1,552) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tunis costs 1.750 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)